Our company expresses different policies for our transportation vehicles. You can view our policies right here on our website. Take a look at what different policies we have.
- Cash payments due at time of service
- Credit card payments due the date of pick-up before service is rendered
- No-shows are subject to full payment unless cancelled or re-scheduled at least 1 hour prior to scheduled pick-up time.
- All Airport pick-ups are subject to on-time arrivals at the Airport. If flight delays exceed 1 hour or in the event of a flight cancellation, passenger(s) is responsible to notify Cleveland Express Limousine Services, LLC or reservations are subject to an automatic cancellation and be charged in full.
- All cancellations must be confirmed by Cleveland Express Limousine Services, LLC or full payment will be charged.
- Any damages caused to the vehicle and/or equipment with-in the vehicle is the responsibility of the renter and will be charged for repair or replacement.
- Renter will be charged a $100.00 clean-up fee for any excessive trash and/or mess left behind in vehicle.
- Cleveland Express Limousine Services, LLC is fully insured in accordance with the State of Ohio laws and regulations and the Cleveland Hopkins
- Cleveland Express Limousine Services, LLC is not responsible for uncontrollable circumstances including, but not limited to weather conditions, road conditions or breakdowns.
- It is the passenger's responsibility to collect all belongings before exiting the vehicle. Cleveland Express Limousine Services, LLC shall not be responsible for any items left behind.